Bring back in app music sharing

Highlighted

Bring back in app music sharing

Music Fan

I used to use this all the time to send music back and forth with my friends. Then spotify decided to remove notifications for messages, which caused user engagment to drop because you know, people didn't know when they got a new message! Then they used that to justify removing the feature since there was low engagment. Not to mention the fact that only premium users were able to use it so of course the total number of people using it will be low compared to the number of spotify users. How about you open the messaging up to whoever uses your service and bring back notification. I guarentee you will see a huge increase in people using this feature.

Please bring this feature back, every topic I see about this feature being removed has hundreds if not thousands of people asking for this back, so clearly you have enough users who are not only upset about this feature being removed, they are upset enough to come to this terrible community site to express their discontent.

But lets face it, nobody at spotify even monitors this site, nor do they care about their users, which is clear because people have been asking for this to be added again since February! It has been half a year without any response from spotify on this.

PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS FOR ONCE! JUST ONCE!

SUGGESTED POSTS