Budweiser . Made in America.

Solved!

Re: How do you stop the budwieser banner from streaming horrible rap

user-removed
Not applicable
Hey there.

This is now escalated to staff.

However there is a trick to mute sound. Hower your mouce into this banner and there will be mute button.

Re: Budweiser . Made in America.

iTolyan
Casual Listener

HAHAHA!!!  I GOT IT!!

Does anyone know how to do a DoS attack?  Unfortunately I don't, or I would attack madeinamerica1-lh.akamaihd.net and be a hero.  LOLOL!!! 

(Side note:  I may have just showed my complete ignorance concerning DoS, but really... It's the thought that counts right?  ;-) )

Taylor
Community Legend
No worries, we all do it on some occasions!
I'm on premium so I don't get the ads, but if I wasn't I could certainly see that the ad would become very annoying very quickly.
From the looks of things Meredith has found her way onto the topic, so that means Spotify will be looking into it :)

Anthony
This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Re: How do I stop this Budweiser concert streaming?

user-removed
Not applicable

Will Spotify pay for users who pay for mobile operator for this useless concert data (limtied data)???

There is no way to stop that using data.

Heell yeah I have unlimited data!

Taylor
Community Legend
Just merged a couple of other topics into this one in an attempt to keep everything in one place!

Anthony :)
This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

chriscorde

Mute button works but its extremely difficult to find. This is really poor design to force users to listen to this without any knowledge what is going on. We are already listening to ads in between music, playing it over music is obnoxious.

rwk
Regular

I think the concert roll-out was a blunder, but it's hard to imagine how a company with Spotify's talent could have done this.  The question I have now is:  Does management really care?  Oh, I'm sure they will apologize, etc.  But that doesn't mean they won't do it again.

I don't know what their business model is.  I just know that I like the music selection and sound quality, though I don't like the social networking tie-in.  This concert problem has made the service completely unusable for now.  Will Spotify listen to its users or will they go the route of Microsoft?

gabycf
Casual Listener

Between yesterday and today all I've been wanting to do was listen to some music on my Mac and can't because **bleep**ing Spotify can't even place a pause or an "x" to pause or exit the live streaming screen. I like Macklemore, but I wanted to listen to my Of Monsters and Men w/o this guy in the background.

Like the user above me, I like their music selection, but they have **bleep** to fix.

redmond_stjohn

This was absolutely dreadful.  Thank you all for posting about this so I could figure out how to stop it.  It was literally playing at full blast.  In a strange way, it totally turned me off of Budweiser due to the damage done to my eardrums and the overall obnoxiousness of this whole debacle.  

UtopiA

Muting the sound doesn't stop the streaming video, it's still wasting bandwidth and resources.

SUGGESTED POSTS