Can someone check added date for me?

Can someone check added date for me?

user-removed
Not applicable

I have no need for Desktop app and can't see in web app or mobile app when added.

I'm cleaning now my playlist by added date and I'm now in song Darren Styles - You're My Angel. https://play.spotify.com/user/hpguru/playlist/6NcfbnjcBPs6g4GVV59Ndv

You can find added time more easy by press in Windows CTRL+F and then type You're my angel Darren Styles.

Can someone cheak for me when I added this track to playlist so I can know in which time I'm now going in my cleaning.

Thanks!

2 Replies

Re: Can someone check added date for me?

Joe
Community Legend

9/9/12 Jyri.

Re: Can someone check added date for me?

user-removed
Not applicable

Thanks. Big, strong way, to 2014... But I'm working hard to clean my playlist. I leave only handsup: harddance, jumpstyle, hardstyle and some selected dance.

Thanks everyone.

And web player team, can you please add added column.

I have now 3,000 tracks and more to clean, but was near 4,000 - almost 1,000 is removed :) Just don't like these anymore like trance and dubstep, electro etc.

Edit 17:55: Now 2000 tracks left, more to clean. I'm on February 2013 now... soon finish :) I'm so happy about it!

Edit 19:10: Now 1823 tracks in playlist, more to clean. 541 need to look tomorrow. Playlist song number is 1282, so there is little trip to 1823 :) Hope to do job tomorrow.

Edit 22:02: Less than 245 songs to look!!! Soon I'm ready.

Edit 23:40: All done!!! 1,600 songs in playlist now, 2,200 removed.

SUGGESTED POSTS