Can't find where to post new query

Solved!

Can't find where to post new query

bouncedancer
Casual Listener

I've searched everywhere for how to post a new query in this forum, w/o results, so maybe this will work:

This is probably your most minor problem:  The dates in the posts are in the European order:  date/month/year, instead of the way we do it in the US:  month/date/year.  Just unnecessarily confusing.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Dates in wrong order

Richard
Roadie

Hey bouncedancer, I've moved your post into this forum as it didn't really belong in the bug thread

The order of dates on posts can be changed here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-preferences%3Adisplay

The default is dd-MM-yyyy but you can change it to MM-dd-yyyy if you'd prefer.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
Solution!

Re: Can't find where to post new query

Peter__
Community Legend

From the community homepage, you just need to select the relevant section for your issue, whether that is account or desktop or one of the mobile sections then once you are there press the green "New Message" button at the top of the page ;) 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

14 Replies
Solution!

Dates in wrong order

Richard
Roadie

Hey bouncedancer, I've moved your post into this forum as it didn't really belong in the bug thread

The order of dates on posts can be changed here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-preferences%3Adisplay

The default is dd-MM-yyyy but you can change it to MM-dd-yyyy if you'd prefer.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Albert27
Casual Listener

Neither can I. The reply from Richard didn't answer your main question.

My question is the same. How do I  post on the main Community Forum?

The question I want to for Spotify, and maybe also for Richard, is when will it be possible to do an alphabetic sort of PlayList. That means the playlist not the tracks of a particular folder in thePlayList: i.e. the PlayList itself is what I want to sort. This issue hs been evoked by subscribers and ignored by Spotify many times for several years now. Thanks. Albert... a paying subscriber for wellover a year, if not 2.

Peter__
Community Legend

Spotify never comment on upcoming features or releases, I can see you have already seen the main topic about playlist sorting options here

Peter

Peter

mejamor
Regular

I've been trying to post a query for a few days now, and mayby I'm an idiot, but I have the same problem as the other posters here; I can't find where to post my problem?? Is the only way to do it to reply to an existing query?? seems stupid. 

please can someone with more brainpower than me tell me how to do this?? I have a seriously anoying problem that I NEED help with!!

Siri

mejamor
Regular

ok nevermind, just found it :)

jazzyjez
Roadie

Where is it?

I'm going bananas trying to post a message1

Peter__
Community Legend

What issue are you having and maybe I can point you in the right direction ;) ? 

Peter

Peter

jazzyjez
Roadie

Peter, thank heavens you've come to the rescue.

How on Earth do you post a new message?

ps I've stumbled on it now via 'contributions' but how do you get there from the home page?

Solution!

Peter__
Community Legend

From the community homepage, you just need to select the relevant section for your issue, whether that is account or desktop or one of the mobile sections then once you are there press the green "New Message" button at the top of the page ;) 

Peter

Peter

SUGGESTED POSTS