Can't play playlists

Highlighted

Can't play playlists

Regular

I'm a Premium user (for now) 🙂

I have a playlist of Sai - (just discovered her genius)

It will play the song I select from the play list and then ALWAYS play next song from the PLAY QUEUE??

How Do I get it to forget the play queue and play songs from my playlist. Like on iTunes?

How do I override this PLAY QUEUE?

blessings

Norman

5 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Can't play playlists

Community Legend

Hi @StanLee and welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear your're having trouble. Have you made sure that you are playing the song from your playlist? Sometimes, if you haven't selected the song from your playlist, the song will play from elsewhere with a different play queue.

If you've saved the song to your playlist and are playing from there, then the queue should work correctly.

Hope that helps! Reply back if it doesn't and someone should be able to assist.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Highlighted

I have this same issue. Trying to play songs from a friend's playlist. It will play the song I click and then it will play the next song in my Play Queue instead of the next song in the playlist. What's up with that?

Highlighted

Regular

Yes Luisantezana! I was certain that something was wrong. I WAS a premium member and this is the main reason I gae it up. I went through all the trouble of adding my Itunes playlist and whenever it finished a song, it went to the queue. And I was unable to get any assistence with it. 

If Spotify wants to give me another trial and fix this, I would be willing. 

I will continue to moniter this post to see if they assist you Luis. 

Blessings

Norman

Highlighted

Community Legend
Are the tracks at the top of your play queue yellow? If so, you should be able to click on them then press delete to remove them from your play queue.

If they are all white, double clicking a track in the playlist you want to play from should remove all of the tracks in your queue and replace them with the tracks from your current playlist.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Highlighted

Regular

You may be right, but alas my priemium trial has expired. I don't see how I can test this now. 

Sounds good though. 

thanks

Norman

SUGGESTED POSTS