Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Card doesn't support monthly billing

Card doesn't support monthly billing

Hi,

I am from India and recently Spotify is made available here. I tried to upgrade into Spotify premium but says "card doesn't support monthly billing". I called up my bank and they said that "it's their(Spotify) fault". I tried with multiple cards but all in vain. I am using an State Bank Of India Debit Card which is activated for international purchase and have been using the same card for My Google Play Music Subscription....which is a monthly subscription btw. So....guys....help!!!

Screenshot_20190626-121923~2.png
2 Replies

Hey @Amarbabu_1998,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

Apologies for the inconvenience - we will make sure to pass on the feedback to the right team.

In the meantime, we suggest that you try another payment method to subscribe for the 30-day trial.

Thanks! Let us know if you have any further questions 🙂

I have been facing the same issue since Spotify launched in India last year. My credit card supports international payments and I use it for monthly subscriptions like Netflix and have used it for Apple Music in the past. The problem is obviously from Spotify's side. Spotify's customer service in India has been abysmal. Nothing has been done to fix this issue.

Suggested posts