Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Clean version of Drake's Scorpion is missing

Clean version of Drake's Scorpion is missing

So Drake's new album recently came out, and I checked for the button that usually says one more release, so I could find the clean version, and there wasn't one. Apple music and all the other streaming competitors have access to the clean version of this album, but why doesn't Spotify?? You would think that with all the "Drake promotion" that Spotify is doing, there would it least be a non-explicit version available. Spotify, please release the clean version of Scorpion.

3 Replies

Many of spotify's users are kids, with that being said a lot of artist allow their listeners no matter the age to enjoy their music through clean and edited versions of albums and songs. Scorpion has been a long anticipated album by many people's favorite artist drake including kids. Spotify please make music enjoyable for everybody and release the clean version of the album

Totally agree!

And this goes out for all other songs with clean versions available like, Halsey — Without Me. Step up your game, Spotify. Hanging with friend with Apple Music and they got all the clean version that my Spotify team don’t have. It’s a paid membership. Make it worth it for us please!

Suggested posts