Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Collaborating proposal between Spotify and Virtual DJ

Solved!

Collaborating proposal between Spotify and Virtual DJ

Casual Listener

Hi,

I'm a PRO user of Virtual DJ and just subscribed to Spotify. I think this is very good service and I though why don't you try a partnership with Virtual Dj staff (www.virtualdj.com) to include the subscription of Spotify into the Virtual DJ software?

So any DiJ could use the streaming songs taken from spotify (also in offline mode) in the mixing software of Virtual DJ!

Is it not a great idea? 🙂 In this case I think many djs like me will subscribe the spotify services under virtual dj software 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Collaborating proposal between Spotify and Virtual DJ

Community Legend

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

I think this links in quite nicely with a topic posted over on the Ideas Exchange (best place to post ideas 😉 ) you can read about it here.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Solution!

Community Legend

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

I think this links in quite nicely with a topic posted over on the Ideas Exchange (best place to post ideas 😉 ) you can read about it here.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

Casual Listener

Thank you 🙂

SUGGESTED POSTS