Creating different listening "modes" under same account - ie "work music"/"party music"

Highlighted

Creating different listening "modes" under same account - ie "work music"/"party music"

Casual Listener

Plan - Premium

Country - USA

My Question or Issue

While at work, I use my Spotify premium for ambient background music.  Usually I will listen to melodic, "chill/focus" type music.  I have found that when attempting to listen to any music outside of work, Spotify will assume that I still want to listen to the slow, "chill/focus" type music. This might not seem like a big deal but if I am trying to play "party" type music or rock and roll, the music selection will still rotate through the slowest, "chill-est" versions of said category.  It becomes frustrating to have to continue to skip through multiple songs each time, in order to get to the more upbeat stuff.

My question: is there a way to have two user modes for an account? Similar to how Uber has a Personal and Business option under the same user account.  This would allow my Spotify to learn the music that I enjoy during my boring work day, and separately, learn the music that I would prefer to listen to when out for a good time.  

SUGGESTED POSTS