Delete playing track

Delete playing track

Johnolander
Casual Listener

Hi, I'm a android user an struggle a lot with deleting tracks from my playlists. 

When a new track starts playing that I got tired of and would like to delete, (witch happens a lot) I have to go to the playlist scrolle down among maybe 500 tracks to find it or search for it. Why don't you enable to delete a playing track ?  It would make it a lot faster to delete tracks. 

I found a new function, "edit playlist"  where you are able to delit tracks in a easy way. BUT the thing is you don't always remember the song and wants to listen  to it ( maybe a part from the middle and not the beginning) but that's not possible which makes the function useless because I have no clue what songs to delete if I don't remember it

1 Reply

Re: Delete playing track

Hey there @Johnolander,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

If you think this is something other Spotify users will enjoy, we'd recommend heading in our Ideas Exchange and posting it here.

Also, if you'd like more information on how the Ideas Exchange works, make sure to head here.

Hope this helps :)

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
SUGGESTED POSTS