Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Dieser Song ist nicht verfügbar

Dieser Song ist nicht verfügbar

Hallo Community!

Es ist mir nicht möglich von Chakuza das Album Unter der Sonne anzuhören. Es kommt immer die Fehlermeldung, Dieser Song ist nicht verfügbar!

Weis jemand woran das liegt?

Verwende Spotify auf meinem Samsung Galaxy S9.

10 Replies

Du musst in den Eigenen Dateien unter Android einfach den Ordner der Spotify-App sowohl auf der SD Karte (bzw externer speicher) und auf dem Gerät löschen.

Hey @hannco92.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this in the Community!

First, can you confirm that this is a song on Spotify as opposed to a local file?

If it is, then could you let us know if this song was available on Spotify before, and is this only happening with this one song?

Keep us posted 🙂

Hallo

Es ist das ganze Album von Chakuza nicht verfügbar jnd war es aber auf Spotify schon einmal, das Alnum wird angezeigt wenn man bei den Einstellugen die "nicht spielbaren songs anzeigen" aktiviert.

Kann es sein das Spotify dieses Album einfach nicht freigeben möchte?

Lg

Hallo 

Kannst du mir vieleicht den genauen Dateipfad sagen?

Ich finde bei den Eigenen Datein nichts

LG

Hey @hannco92,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Could you log in from another device and see if the issue persists?

If so, do you mind logging into another account (feel free to make a new free account to use as a test account) and seeing if the album is available there?

Keep us posted 🙂

Hallo 

Das Album ist auch auf anderen Geräten nicht abspielbar (PC sowie andere Smartphones).

Auch nicht mit einem neuen Account.

Hey @hannco92,

Thanks for getting back to us and trying that out for us 🙂

It seems like the album simply isn't available in your region. 

Availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

Hope that clears things up! Let us know if you have any further questions 😉

Hallo,
Es kann auch daran liegen, dass Spotify die Lizenz nicht mehr hat und kann deshalb nicht abgespielt werden.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Thomas

I would like to listen to Rita Falk - Buch 01 - Winterkartoffelknödel. It's greyed out for me. Is this generally not available in Germany? I have cleared the cache etc. and reinstalled the app. It doesn't work via the web interface either.

With other songs I have no trouble

Hey spotify,

Actually the same problem is happening with the song party party. Idk why but it just stopped working. It can still be found in the search bar but you cannot play it. Can you please fix it somehow? 

Suggested posts