Discover weekly facebook profile picture issue

Solved!

Re: Discover weekly facebook profile picture issue

Fen
Regular

Haha wow, is that what they're telling you? Following/waiting is _definitely_ not a fix, and if you don't have Facebook any more, you can't unlink the account.

heryasti
Music Fan

Yes that is what they said. It's a little hilarious indeed as is their customer service... 

Well, if you do not have facebook anymore I guess Spotify should be automatically unsynchronized and the default picture will pop instead of your old profile one. 

I've sent them the link to this thread and asked them to put an option to delete the picture but I guess they do what they want after that.

kasen23
Regular

How do you "follow" the discoverer weekly playlist? I don't see the option for it?

shanster_78
Regular

just click with the right mouse button on the picture. There you can choose the follow option.

kasen23
Regular

ok thanks I'll try it when I get home. I'm assuming you need to do this in the desktop app? The browser version does not give me this option.

Thanks

Fen
Regular

🤦‍♂️ it's not a fix

shanster_78
Regular

...and guess what! It did NOT work .. still have the same Picture even after monday. 

kasen23
Regular

Yeah nothing changed...still have to look at my ex's face!!!!. I'm so tempted to just cancel my account. Such a simple little thing how hard would it be to allow us to update the picture???

mikeymcguire1
Regular
I got my picture to change only by installing Spotify on another computer and setting the picture there. Then in less than a day, my original got the updated picture. Did you try that by chance?

shanster_78
Regular

How was you able to "set a picture"? We're talking about the profile picture in the "Discover weekly" playlist, not the user profile picture. As far as i know, the "discover weekly" picture will be set automatically. 

SUGGESTED POSTS