Does it feel like Spotify's User Experience get worse and worse?

Highlighted

Does it feel like Spotify's User Experience get worse and worse?

rhcp1fleafan

Inbox notifications never worked, so no surprise why it didn't get much action. It was still super useful. The apps were removed from the desktop (I miss lyrics). Artists that i've spent time clicking "follow" on, have mysteriously become "unfollowed". The duplicate song warning works only half the time (I'm 100% sure i'm not adding 2 versions of the same song ). The EQ Settings functioned changed with no notice. 

You can't even search podcasts on desktop app?! **bleep**. 

I mean, I pay $15 a month. Why do they consistently take away features. I honestly cannot thing of anything new that's been added - that's made it any better.

Sorry for the Rant. Spotify is one of the greatest things ever but I'm tired of coming here to figure out **bleep** is going on.  99% of the time the problem im trying to fix has no solution and redirects me to the pointless "vote for change suggestions" list. 

❤️

1 Reply

Betreff: Does it feel like Spotify's User Experience get worse and worse?

HetzeFetze
Roadie

Yeah you are right. Spotify is reducing functionality step by step down to the core. Someone could think this is a strategy to lead the users away from all this bull**bleep** besides the music and bring them back to the core.

Just listening to great music, nothing else matters! \m/

SUGGESTED POSTS