Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Download a single track and not an album or playlist

Download a single track and not an album or playlist

I would like the possibility of Download a single song from an album or playlist and to be saved not in the playlist "liked songs" but just saved as it happens on the main competing music streaming in a specific folder for that song. This function there was also before on Spotify but has been removed to introduce the playlist "liked songs". 

3 Replies

Hello @gigg8

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

You can create a separate playlist dedicated for your offline music and add only the songs you want to download to it. 

That way you don't need to download all the content from your other playlists or saved albums.

For more details on downloads, make sure to check out this support article

In addition, here's an Idea that you might like. If that's something you're interested in, make sure to add your +VOTE there and subscribe to the topic. That way you'll be notified with all the updates on that case. 

I hope you'll find this helpful! 

Hi,

thank's for you're answer. I'd like to ask you if exist a solution for adding a song "or more song" of an album "or playlist" in my library. in poor words, I like apple Music style where in the library you can find the song you're adding and in the rest of application you can find all song.

Hi @gigg8

You can click the icon_heart.png button next to the song you want to save to Your Library. 

Then you can find all of those songs in the Liked Songs playlist. 

LikedSongs.gif

For more details make sure to check out this support article

Or you can create your own playlist for that. 

I hope it helps! 

Suggested posts