Announcements

Email feedback

Re: Email feedback

hola alguien sabe si el spotify funciona como reproductor ?? 

Community Legend
@ceug - Apologies for the English reply, not sure I understand exactly what you are asking. Can you expand a little?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Spotify,

First off, congrats on developing an app that I can't live without.

Second of all, can I please aprovide some feedback on a couple of updates that would make the mobility of this software even more awsome:

-- a 'home' or 'desktop' page on the app which allows me to view my favourite playlists, possibly in a grid format, which can be moved around according to what I am listening to as of late, in other words, an easier viewed and edited list of playlists which I can sort, move around and edit

-- an option to group playlists into folders of my choice ie. according to my custom genre/artist/old/favourite playlists etc rather than my list of 300+ playlists

-- the option of selecting multiple songs at once -- and to be able to 'search' for the playlist I want to add them to, rather than scrolling down my 300+ list of playlists

-- the option of selecting multiple playlists that I would like to add a song to if I want to add the same song/s to more than one playlist

I have more which I can't think of right now.

Please proceed to ROCK!

C Sherry

I am quite unhappy with the fact that a clean album I was listening to just put on a commercial for a rapper with swear words in the ad.  I work at a church and it's kind of inappropriate when my boss walks in and there's stuff like that playing...I would think ads should be audiance appropriate.

SUGGESTED POSTS