Announcements

Email feedback

Re: Email feedback

mpurser
Regular
What does it take to stop receiving these pointless emails? I have I subscribed 6 times now. I should not have to log into my account to do so - there should be a direct link anyway.

Peter__
Community Legend
@mpurser - Are all emails disabled on your profile?
https://www.spotify.com/account/profile/

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

sugarysuicide

Like many other people, I am presuming, I have been brought here after clicking the 'unsubscribe' link in your email newsletter at least once a week, every week, for the past 3 months. The unsubscribe link obviously isn't doing anything so I've clicked on the other option.

REMOVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS FROM YOUR MAILING LIST.

It is totally ridiculous and unacceptable. Sort it out, Spotify - every other company seems to be able to get this right.

Peter__
Community Legend

@sugarysuicide - If all email notification settings are off on your online profile:

https://www.spotify.com/account/profile/

then you must have another account in the Spotify system somewhere. 

If you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they can lend a hand to stop the emails by removing the extra account. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Kirstyndlovu94
I absolutely love the newsletters . U wish there was one for each day. Spotify keep up the good work.

theatregirl2013
Casual Listener

this might not be so important, but there are certain musicals that do not have albums on here that I have heard me and several people asking for and we know there is a recording. For example, Matilda's broadway reording and Love Never Dies's Australian recording. Although this is not any issue, I know many people (including myself) who have been wanting this themselves. But besides this, there is absolutely no complaint of this website

mpurser
Regular

STOP SENDING ME BLOODY EMAILS - I HAVE UNSUBSCRIBED 10 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter__
Community Legend

@mpurser - If you are getting emails but you have unsubscribed, it is most likely that you have a duplicate account unknowingly (possibly via the Facebook integration). If you get in touch via Twitter: @SpotifyCares, the team should be able to lend a hand. 

You can also get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to lend a hand. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

thebearrichard

Totally Agree with Bkwrm - there has not been any worthwhile original music since the late 1980's, so I am not interested in receiving E-mails about any new artistes since the beginning of Britpop, the most diabolical genre to inflict itsef on the Worldwide Music Industry - Oasis should be put down like a rabid dog

jeremygoh
Community Legend
Wow that's strong but there are a few good singer songwriters recently.

The emails are not bad - however, there should be some sort of introduction to the music instead of endless amounts of album arts.

Can't you guys add some intro text, description and why you're recommending this band to us?
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

SUGGESTED POSTS