Announcements

Email feedback

Email feedback

Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi everyone.

Every once in a while we will send out emails with news and other interesting tidbits. Sometimes we will provide a link to the Spotify community (here) so folks who receive those emails can provide feedback.

If you received an email from us with a special link that sent you here, and you would like to give us feedback about that email, please feel free to do so now.
Community Ergo Sum
133 Replies

Re: Email feedback

I do not like getting emails telling me suggestions about what I should listen to. It is mostly new music by people I have never heard of and don't care about. Or music that is CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have better taste in music than what is suggested. I have my own brain and don't need to be one of the mindless sheep who can't think for themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am offended that you, who don't even know me at all, suggest music for me to listen to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I can make my own informed choices without someone to hold my hand!!!!!!!!!!

I have unsubscribed and changed my email preferences more times than i can count. While i enjoy using spotify, i don't want the weekly emails. Please ACTUALLY take someone off of the email list when they unsubscribe. I have been trying to unsubscribe for months now.

Community Legend

Well, that got off to a great start 🙂

I "subscribe" to Spotify.  I enjoy it very much.  My kids enjoy it.  I have told many people about it - older people like myself (59).  A couple of them have forgotten their usernames and passwords.  We have tried ALL the ONLINE suggestions SPOTIFY has given us.  I would like a phone number to contact someone who can "walk us through" the process so my friends can access their accounts.  Again, know that we have tried -  many times - the suggestions that are given online.  We do not want you to tell us to refer to those directions.

(I have seen some "blogs" where other people are frustrated as well by their not be able to contact anyone at SPOTIFY by phone.)

Thank you very much -

Carolyn 

Spotify
Spotify
carolyneagle - I've just sent you an email and a message. Don't worry, we'll get it all working nicely for you.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Community Legend

@bkwrm - You can unsubscribe from those emails from your online profile if you like. 

@megnla - If you have unsubscribed on your online profile as above, but you are still getting the emails then it sounds like you have a duplicate account. Follow Meredith's steps here and that will unsubscribe you. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi

Can you fix your unsubscribe module? I have unsubscribed 3 times and still get your newsletter, which I very much do not want to receive. This is actually against my privacy, to send me messages when I sumbitted a request that I don't want to receive anything from Spotify. 

Thanks

The same here. I'm really fed up of receiving this kind of unwanted rubbish in my mailbox that I didn't ask for. How about an opt in rather than an opt out and if you really, really don't care to give your customers that, how about getting the unsubscribe to work please.

I subscribed to Spotify to get away from wall to wall advertising and I of course I understand why you do that but not once I have subscribed, please leave my mailbox to be filled with emails I actually asked for, care about and want to read.

Thank you,

Mark

For **bleep**'s sake, how many times do I have to unsubscribe from these bloody emails before you stop sending them to me!!!

I DO NOT WANT THEM!!!

STOP IT, FOR GODS SAKE!!!

AAAAAAARRRRRGHHHHHH!!!

SUGGESTED POSTS