Announcements

Email feedback

Re: Email feedback

Casual Listener

THERE IS LITTLE POINT IN SENDING ME SUGGESTIONS WHEN ALL I GET WHEN TRYING TO PLAY MUSIC IS A MESSAGE SAYING SPOTIFY IS RUNNING BUT NOT RESPONDING!

Community Legend
@0987 - Do you always get this issue? What operating system are you using?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

If I ask you not to email me, and you persist, it's considered SPAM, no? 

I clicked the unsubscribe links on every email you sent, months ago; I disabled email notifications in my account settings, months ago. You're ignoring my requests, and p***ing me off in the process.

Sort it out, sharpish.

Casual Listener

You send out frequent emails with recommendations and playlists, but I can only play those in the web client. How do I play them in the app I have installed on my PC? It's not so bad if it's a specific artist or track as I can search for it in the app, but if it's a playlist they never turn up in a search. 

Example: Today's email has a playlist called 'Breakbeat BBQ: Jungle Edition' created by 'Spotify UK'. I have searched for the playlist by name and searched all playlists created by 'Spotify UK', but I cannot find it.

What am I missing here? There seems to be a fundamental disconnect between the application and your emails.

Thanks,

Dan.

Community Legend

@UserX - It's not uncommon for this issue to be caused by duplicate accounts. Do you use the same email address on Spotify as you do over on Facebook? 

@MeNameIsDan - You should be able to set Spotify to open links in the desktop client from the settings page on the web player (requires cookies). 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Casual Listener

Thanks - that setting in the web player sorted it.

Cheers,

Dan.

I mainly use the app but take a look at the emails from time to time. I wanted to listen to one of the Spotify Picks on this week's email but couldn't find it on the app. It'd be great if there was an obvious section on the navigation bar with quick links to Spotify Picks. If there is already I missed it.

Music Fan

I have unsubscribed from unwanted communications, not a problem. So why is it you cant seem to stop sending this rubbish to me ?

For Gods Sake....PLEASE sort it out !

Community Legend

What types of email are you still receiving? Community notifications can be changed here and spotify ones here.

@TimR wrote:

I have unsubscribed from unwanted communications, not a problem. So why is it you cant seem to stop sending this rubbish to me ?

For Gods Sake....PLEASE sort it out !

Casual Listener

getting really fed up with spotify emails now. I have amended my profile to zero mail from spotify and hit unsubscribe more times than I can count.

If I get another email from spotify I will hunt down the sender and flay them alive.

Stop sending me emails

SUGGESTED POSTS