Announcements

Email feedback

Re: Email feedback

Spotify
Spotify
Groan and xxpas02 - Could you private message me the email addresses you received these emails to? I'll have a look into it.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Casual Listener

With so much knowledge about my listening taste, why are you suggesting such crap to me? Also I'm a daily active user and resent the extra emails.

Casual Listener

Like just about everyone else, I want Spotify to please stop sending me unsolicited emails - be it newsletters, recommendations or whatever. I pay for a Premium subscription and I will cancel this if you continue to spam me. Thank you.

Community Legend

Hi there @WJL. Welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you're not interested in receiving any type of e-mails from Spotify (i.e. newsletters, new album releases, recommendations and suggestions, etc...), then you have the option of going to your profile via this link and marking your personal preferences in the "E-Mail notifications" section of the page.

Best of luck.

Spotify on!
Mikey

Spotify | Twitter

Did you like this post? Please add kudos below!
Did this post solve your issue? Accept it as a solution below!

I find these emails I am being send tedious, as not only do these emails reflect my taste of music, I do not wish to receive advertisements Specify's latest products. I unsubscribed to the service, yet the service bombards me with latest offers and the like. I have no respect for this type of advertising. I appreciate I am still subscribed to your newsletter. However, that does not mean my whole mailbox needs to be pilled with offers, I wish to know nothing about!

Casual Listener

you're missing the advertisement of your Windows Phone app on the bottom where you mention the other platforms you've created apps for 🙂

Community Legend

@wez_p wrote:

you're missing the advertisement of your Windows Phone app on the bottom where you mention the other platforms you've created apps for 🙂

I would guess that is because the Windows Phone App is only in beta, so not a fully fledged release. Having tried it, it does have several annoying bugs!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

In this day and age, don't you think that not supporting iPads is unacceptable?

Community Legend

@Fatoldtart wrote:
In this day and age, don't you think that not supporting iPads is unacceptable?

Hi, and welcome to the community!

The Spotify app does suppport iPads. What issue with it makes you think it doesn't?

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Yeah, these emails are totally uninteresting.

I've just got one telling me that I can now listen to Jay Z on Spotify. Why would anyone ever want to listen to Jay Z anywhere?

Dave...

SUGGESTED POSTS