Announcements

Email feedback

Re: Email feedback

For the love of god, I've unsubscribed 1000 times to this news letter thing but you keep spamming me with all kinds of **bleep**!!! please make it stop!

I absolutely hate these emails. It really frustrates me that you keep sending us stuff that has no relevance to our musical taste, as well as the fact that we have not actually asked you to send this stuff to us.

I have now unsubscribed.

DR

Regular

I imagine this has been mentioned elsewhere but just to throw my hat into the ring:

Please fix the bug forcing links to open the webplayer!! I don't want to use it!!

I rarely use the webplayer and would MUCH prefer to use the desktop app which is more responsive and just makes more sense!

These links are useless to me as I can't use them in the desktop app!!!

and yes, I have the tickbox ticked allowing spotify to be opened. does nothing....(up-to-date chrome windwos 7)

Thanks

Community Legend

@davethg wrote:

I imagine this has been mentioned elsewhere but just to throw my hat into the ring:

Please fix the bug forcing links to open the webplayer!! I don't want to use it!!

I rarely use the webplayer and would MUCH prefer to use the desktop app which is more responsive and just makes more sense!

and yes, I have the tickbox ticked allowing spotify to be opened. does nothing....(up-to-date chrome windwos 7)

Thanks

Hi Davethg, and welcome to the community!

I'm not sure if/when this will be fixed, but just to bump it up the list slightly, I've submitted it as an idea here. Feel free to add Kudos and comment on it to show your support!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Community Legend

@davethg wrote:

Thanks

What browser are you using? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Regular

Chrome 

Version 28.0.1500.95 m (latest)

I've tried clearing cookies marked as spotify, restarting etc, and have the relevant checbox ticked in spotify.

-Dave

Community Legend

@davethg wrote:

Chrome 

I've tried clearing cookies marked as spotify, restarting etc, and have the relevant checbox ticked in spotify.

-Dave

It is a known issue, drives me mental (although currently mine seems to have fixed itself). 

Joe posted a sneaky workaround here

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Community Legend

@Peter wrote:

@davethg wrote:

Chrome 

-Dave

It is a known issue, drives me mental (although currently mine seems to have fixed itself). 

Joe posted a sneaky workaround here

Peter

Your Spotify... Fixed itself? Lucky 😛

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

tell me how to unsubscribe please... else i will have to label as junk .. I WOULD MUCH RATHER SEEK OUT MY OWN MUSIC THANKS!!

TLG

Community Legend

Just go to the bottom of your profile page.

SUGGESTED POSTS