Announcements

Email feedback

Re: Email feedback

Community Legend

If these relate to the community, you might want to recheck your forum settings as it seems there were some changes made yesterday which caused loads of emails going out.

Same experience as Megnia - I keep unsubscribing and changing my profile but nothing stops the emails coming.

Community Legend

What do these emails relate to?

I'm puzzled as to why despite having a perfectly good Windows Phone app, there is no mention of this at the bottom of the email messages. Every other platform gets a mention. Why is this?

(I know there was a mention of this earlier in this thread, but that was months ago with still no change so I think it's worth asking again!)

I HAVE UNSUBSCRIBED SO MANY TIMES!

I DO NOT WANT THESE GOD AWFUL EMAILS.

PLEASE PLEASE TAKE ME OFF THE LIST!!

Community Legend

YOU TURNED OFF ALL THE NOTIFICATIONS IN YOUR  PROFILE? WHAT NOTIFICATIONS ARE YOU STILL GETTING?

@garytms wrote:

I HAVE UNSUBSCRIBED SO MANY TIMES!

I DO NOT WANT THESE GOD AWFUL EMAILS.

PLEASE PLEASE TAKE ME OFF THE LIST!!

Casual Listener

I dont mind the emails at all. I just wish you would tell me about stuff I dont know. The newsflash is basically a "whats in the charts right now" list. We all know whats in the charts coz its played everywhere. Dont really need to listen to them on spotify coz theyre on the radio 5 times a day. Blurred Lines, We cant stop, Roar, Wake Me up... 

I appreciate the need to cater to mainstream audiences but what about staff picks? Do Spotify staff enjoy music outside the charts? How about injecting a bit of character into the newsflash.

Spotify
Spotify
garytms - You had 2 accounts here. I've just removed notifications from your unused account, so you shouldn't get anymore. Let us know if you do.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Casual Listener

I keep unsubscribing to your mails and you keep bombarding me with **bleep**.

Whats the matter with you?  it cant be that difficultsort it out!

i pay for premium to avoid adverts but get constant spam fro spotify!

Ruining an otherwise good service.

Now please for the love of god **bleep** off!

Casual Listener

me too! whats the matter with them? 

i try and unsubscribe daily and it makes no difference.

k

SUGGESTED POSTS