Announcements

Email feedback

Re: Email feedback

Casual Listener

You send me too many emails. I wouldn't mind one a week summarising new releases, stuff shared with me and music recommendations. 

But I get at least one a day or at least it feels like it, and because you send them so often GMail thinks half of them are spam and sends them straight to the bin. 

Until then I'm really tempted to unsubscribe, although by the looks of it that doesn't seem to work so well so I'd probably just end up marking you as spam. 

Community Legend

You should be able to set the preferences for the emails you receive from your online profile

If you are still getting emails outside of those settings, then get in touch with customer support here since you most likely have a duplicate account in the system. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Casual Listener

Peter,

The options are immediately, once daily or never. 

Love the service, hate the news emails.

*PLEASE* fix your unsubscribe module. Scrolling through this thread it would seem you have many, many customers who are angry about these emails. I have hit the unsubscribe link with gusto on several occasions to no avail.

This is elementary. Please put it right.

Hi,

I keep unsubscribing from the email list, yet I keep recieveing emails from you.

Please can you take me off the distribution list.

Thanks,

Anant

Community Legend

Please follow @Peter__ 's instructions 3 posts above yours.

@antz85 wrote:

Hi,

I keep unsubscribing from the email list, yet I keep recieveing emails from you.

Please can you take me off the distribution list.

Thanks,

Anant

I guess these emails might have some value if they recommended music rather than mindless rubbish. You know my tastes from my playlists. Surely it's not beyond the wit of humankind to make suggestions that there is a chance I may be interested in.

your so called suggestions are junk. I hate getting these bull**bleep** emails that you are obviously paid to send. stop them.. i really dont need  "suggestions"  from a computer generated privacy invasive  source.

Community Legend

@larrydeluxe wrote:

your so called suggestions are junk. I hate getting these bull**bleep** emails that you are obviously paid to send. stop them.. i really dont need  "suggestions"  from a computer generated privacy invasive  source.

Can you not turn them off from your online profile?:

https://www.spotify.com/account/profile/

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

For the THOUSANTH F****ING TIME:
Please UNSUBSCRIBE me from your annoying emails!
An unsubscribe link is supposed to actually unsubscribe someone from a list. It is a legal requirement. You are breaking the law if this does not work. If I am logged in via a social media profile PLEASE for the love of whichever God you worship TELL US HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE!
SUGGESTED POSTS