Endless changing of structure

Highlighted

Endless changing of structure

gypsycake
Casual Listener
In the old days of Spotify, if you liked a whole album you had to just make a playlist. It was fine but a bit clumsy and cluttered. Spotify then made so you could save albums. So I saved and deleted all my playlists that were just albums. Now for some reason I cannot understand they've made it so even if you add just one song to a playlist then the album is saved. What's the point? If I wanted the whole album then I would've saved it. Instead my albums is huge list of albums I have no interest in. Likewise with artists. I can understand this approach with my songs even though it wouldn't be my preference. Anyway, I'll now have to go back to the old stupid method of making a playlist for every album I want.

There is of course the never-ending adjusting of the starred approach which has been annoying as well.

So, I accept that in the early days Spotify was working out the beat structure but pretty much every structure has been fine. The endless changing is annoying as every time I have change the way I manage my music. Some past changes were slight improvements but now changes are either sending things backward or nowhere. Just pick a darn approach and stick with it

Rant over. Cheers.
1 Reply

Re: Endless changing of structure

gypsycake
Casual Listener

I notice that on the web and desktop version you can at least filter the albums. Can you get this on the android app please

SUGGESTED POSTS