Family Plan for members living in different countries!

Highlighted

Family Plan for members living in different countries!

giuliagworld
Regular

Hi everyone, I would like to ask Spotify why all members of the "family" must live at the same address in order to be part of the family plan?! I find this clause pretty ridiculous, considering that other platforms like Apple Music & Netflix do not put such limits. Honestly, in this era where people move more and more from one country to another and kids move out from their country and leave their parent's house earlier and earlier, we restrict the Family plan to people living in the same house. Also, "family" doesn't necessarily mean that the parents are the organisers and the kids can benefit of the family plan...we could also have adults organisers wanting their own parents to benefit of their family plan, only problem with that situation is that the adults organisers might not live in the same country or with their parents. It that not family then? On the other hand my friend (who for some very strange reason would live at my place, maybe my flatmate?!?!)...could actually benefit of my family plan. Does that make any sense? I seriously hope that Spotify will re-think that clause because this clearly puts you into a lower position than your growing competition. Thanks

SUGGESTED POSTS