Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Favorite Movies

Favorite Movies

Hey there, Spotify community!

I want to know everybody's all time favorite movies. Here are mine.

1. Secretariat
  2. The Hunger Games
  3. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
  4. War Horse (that one was super heart wrenching)
  5. Frozen
  6. Cats The Musical
  7. Divergent(I haven't seen it yet, though)
  8. The Host
  9. Kickass 2

And the list goes on and on.

What are your fav movies?

Eirene123

"Keep Calm And Stay Strong Strong FOREVER!!!!"
STAYSTRONG4EVER
32 Replies

I love movies, and I could go on and on with a list like this, but here are some of my favorites in no particular order (besides Star Wars haha).

• Star Wars (old and new...I always preferred Return of the Jedi from the original trilogy, and Revenge of the Sith and Attack of the Clones in the new).
  • Jurassic Park (Can't wait to see Jurassic World next year)
  • All the Harry Potter movies
  • Lord of the Rings Trilogy
  • Zathura (Just got around to finally seeing this a few months ago and loved it)
  • The Odd Life of Timothy Green
  • James Bond...there's really not a 007 film I didn't enjoy, but the Daniel Craig and Pierce Brosnan ones are my favorites. I always liked the Roger Moore ones a lot too.
  • The Chronicles of Narnia series
dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Pusher movie 2012 yesterday at night!!!

Amazing garbage!!! Just the right movie from 2012 year. Just works and amazing stuff to watch. So much great action!!!

Thanks Netflix! Streaming is my life. I stream everything!

Everyone there or out there... just get this Netflix and stream or in Netflix language, just flix this stuff away! Worth the time. And this guy, the dealer, great man.

From Dusk Till Dawn, Pulp Fiction, Blade thrillogy 

I don't have a specific favorite movie but I made a list with a few movies I really enjoyed:

• First, I definitely have to agree with other members in this forum: I love (!) movies made by Wes Anderson and Stanley Kubrick. I've watched Moonrise Kingdom over 20 times because when I was abroad without internet connection last year, it was the only movie on my Macbook and I've loved it more and more!
  • Into The Wild is a movie that will stay in my heart forever. The scenery is gorgeous, Alexander Supertramp (Christopher McCandless) - the protagonist - is very inspiring and the fact that this movie is based on a true story is stunning.
  • Another favorite is Inception. I enjoy movies that are complicated and apart from other people I liked the open end + the neverending discussions and theories about the ending.
  • Django Unchained made me both laugh and cry. I've never seen a western movie before but my friends recommended it to me over and over again so I gave it a try and didn't regret it.
  • Other movies on top of my list: Garden State (the soundtrack is awesome and the movie touching), Almost Famous (well as a music addict I have to name this film), Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain, Intouchables (oh my god it's a comedy film but it made me cry in the end)Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (stunning cinematography), and of course I liked the Harry Potter and Star Wars movies 🙂

Recently I have seen 2 movies that I really liked:

1st - the Equalizer with Denzel Washington, great movie

2nd Dracula Untold - I'm usually not a fan of such movies, but here the mix of story, romanca and action was cool

Zoolander defines me.

On the Train to school with freinds:

zoo1

When someone says I'm a ****:

zoo2

When I see my crush:

zoo3

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Lets be honest here you can never beat Toy Story 2

I looooooove Mamma Mia, The Polar Express, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and Big Hero 6.

Tomorrow I will go to Watch movie to theatre!

Taken 3 ❤️ First day in Finland.

Love action! Taken 1 & 2 I have viewed on Netflix...

Great action... really, this Liam Neeson is king!

What Lies Beneath (2000)
Harrison Ford
Michelle Pfeiffer

Unbeatable!

Nightcrawler

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hmm.

-The Amazing Spiderman

-War Horse

-The Day After

-Mulan

-Beauty and the Beast

-Dog Gone

-Thor

-The Avengers

-Captain America

I got tons more but my brain is fried...

(Not listed in order)

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

My Profile!//Currently Cool Playlist

If I helped you or made you laugh or just was awesome, Kudo me?
If I gave you a solution, then click that 'Accept as Solution' button!

Wow, that's quite an eclectic list of favorite movies, Eirene123! It's always interesting to see what films resonate with different people. Just like how you enjoy a variety of movies, enhancing Castle with new features and updates can make the viewing experience even more enjoyable for fans of the show. Keep exploring and discovering new favorites!

Suggested posts