Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Follow for follow. Help out a new Spotify artist

Follow for follow. Help out a new Spotify artist

Hi everyone, I was assigned an artist page by Spotify and I need help growing. If you follow my artist page "Roszo" I will follow back your user profile or if you have your own artist pages. Just make sure to reply to this message with either your user name or your artist name so I can find you and follow back. 

If you add my music to a playlist, I will return the favor as well by adding your songs to mine if you are an artist, or following a playlist of yours if you are a user.

Many of us on playlist exchange here are trying to grow, whether we are users or artists. Lets help each other out.

Thanks!  -Roszo

63 Replies

I think this community is confusing or the interface is. I'll have to get myself to a computer

Ummm yeah its like the embed code i guess?

looks like this.. i just forever get url popping up and not a nice box to
share my music 😞

...[image: Inline image 1]

Check out this link for the instructions on how to share playlists, tracks, etc. 🙂 Hope it helps! 

Follow me

Thanks Tjuv. Just followed back. Love the "Vampire Companion" track.

added to a playlist.

Thanks Peter! Really appreciate it. I just followed back your user profile. I like your "way under the radar" playlist.

Just followed you Dattilo. Nice tunes. To post your songs in a player widget on this blog I believe you need to copy the URL or URI that spotify provides. From your spotify app go to your artist page. There is a small circle with 3 dots towards the right of the artist name. Click there and it will give you a dropdown of copy link options.

Thanks for the follow Victor. Just followed you back. Also followed your "real chill" playlist.

Thanks Dora. Just followed you back. Good vibes on that "smooth tunes" playlist

spotify:artist:13b7IytX2psow5qUqGrXcV

follow for a follow, if you like us follow and we'll 100% follow back, support unsigned artist!

spotify:track:60YdMktoFY9avk0gOUCA5d

Follow for a follow

@roszomusic
followed you and your Mojo Pin playlist, some nice tunes, Love Mazzy Star, such a beautiful voice
Follow for a follow

Fantastic! Good luck man!!!

@Tjuvmartin

listening to your tunes now, so chilled out, really nice music man 😉 love the subtle guitar on Bloodline

Follow for a follow

Just followed you back Leg Puppy. Please follow my artist page:

https://open.spotify.com/artist/6egFSocFx5YFmOGRAK2H0x

Thankyou so much. Meander alot!!!

Leg puppy is really somethibh different!! Very original. Impressive! Must be alot of hard work behind the songs?

Hmm. Auto correct ain't always that sweet

Hey there, I have a playlist I wanted to share that I've had for almost a year now.

A couple of my friends already follow it and they really love it so I wanted to share it with other people as well: https://open.spotify.com/user/1148489995/playlist/1vl0GfyPSe0vRZSxjLUhCG

@Tjuvmartin

hey thanks, our new material is even better, we've beem working with Gnoomes, the are pretty hot right now

Follow for a follow

Suggested posts