Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Following?

Solved!

Following?

"Following" doesn't display the artist I follow... It's been gone for a long while now... FIX IT! -.-Wtf? -.-

See, GONE! -.-

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

None of you have solved my problem. I solved this later that day. I clicked on my name at the top right. On the drop down I clicked on "Profile" then clicked on the middle tab "Following". ๐Ÿ˜„

Thanks!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Thank you, because it's mf retarded not to have a tab for who we're actively FOLLOWING under the mf FOLLOW BUTTON!

Marked as solution

Plaease see what you can do about the following situation ,After the racist criminals are delt with by law enforcement , I will need all the support I can get to put out new music and get my lable going without the interferace of racist criminal hackers

Marked as solution

Hi Spotify;

I have criminals that have hacked my computer blocking my following features . Please see if you can do something about that.

Bobby Perry -       IN THE CITY...jpg
24 Replies

You're not alone. Spotify are working on it.

So, I can't see bands I'm following? ๐Ÿ˜•

Ah, I think there's a few issues being confused here.

Some users are seeing the incorrect number of followers on playlists which is what the thread Joe linked is mostly discussing. We're looking into that.

To find your full list of Followers/Following with this new Follow page though, click your username in the top right corner, then Profile. You should see Overview | Followers | Following options near the top. Pick Following and you should see all the right artists/friends there.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Same here ... really need to list what I'm following.  Thanks.

@wacole wrote:

Same here ... really need to list what I'm following.  Thanks.

Follow the steps posted above, you can easily view your follower/following lists from your own profile. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

None of you have solved my problem. I solved this later that day. I clicked on my name at the top right. On the drop down I clicked on "Profile" then clicked on the middle tab "Following". ๐Ÿ˜„

Thanks!

Is that not what myself and Adam said above :P? 

Peter

Peter

Thx!

I didn't realize it, still don't see it. HAHA!

Marked as solution

Thank you, because it's mf retarded not to have a tab for who we're actively FOLLOWING under the mf FOLLOW BUTTON!

It is still not working correctly. 

There are ALOT of people i follow that just dont show in the list. But when I acess that artist profile it says Im following them. Very strange.

I am not on facebook but would like to connect with friends who who use Spotify. How can I search for them and follow them without connecting through facebook?

All of the methods (Facebook and non-Facebook) for use in the desktop client are outlined in this topic. Unfortunately non-Facebook sharing is not currently available in the mobile apps.

Peter

Any solution to this on the app?

Sorry to bump this topic but when will it be actually fixed? I have no friends or artists to follow in my follow section. It's all empty since a long time due to the bug. I had a chance to follow just few friends from facebook but I'm sure they're not only ones that use Spotify.

I see not only me has got this problem and I see it goes like that since a long time and it hasn't been fixed. Can anyone from Spotify tell us at least estimated time of fixing?

It would make it much easier if it was included in the "Your Music" list on the left, instead of searching through 2/3 sub menus.

Hi Spotify;

When I try to follow another artist , the following is always returned as not followed .Have I reached my limit of following other artist or is the racist mad dog  perverts thats ben hacking all of my accounts and stop me from doing any business becase I am African American

Marked as solution

Plaease see what you can do about the following situation ,After the racist criminals are delt with by law enforcement , I will need all the support I can get to put out new music and get my lable going without the interferace of racist criminal hackers

@bobbbperrymusic - That is definitely weird. What is your Spotify username?

Peter

Suggested posts