Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Following?

Solved!

Following?

"Following" doesn't display the artist I follow... It's been gone for a long while now... FIX IT! -.-Wtf? -.-

See, GONE! -.-

24 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi Spotify;

I have criminals that have hacked my computer blocking my following features . Please see if you can do something about that.

Bobby Perry -       IN THE CITY...jpg

@bobbbperrymusic - I'm not really sure what is going on with your Spotify account. If you think someone else is using it change your password from your online profile then force a log out by pressing the Sign Out button on your account page - that will kick everyone out of your account. 

If you are still having issues after that, get in touch with the support team directly using the online contact form and they can investigate further. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

i STILL HAVE THIS MAD DOD PERVERT RACIST CREEP IN MY MACHINE ,NOW HE IS BLOCKING my following features . This creep lives in Richmond Texas and is a partner of  TUNE-CORE. whom some ;people claim are nazi . They blocked me from writng things on face book about Do Sterling and they put virouses on my computer every day my the hundres. Please Spotify see if you can keep these degenerrates out of my page . With this Don t , they effert , they have proved to me that they are kkk nazis orsome other kind of racist facist son of Satan slime ..

Bobby Perry -       IN THE CITY...jpg

If they put viruses on your computer, the issue is much bigger than just Spotify. I would suggest seeking professional or legal help if you feel like you are being attacked.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

go follow plz ill return Starred

Suggested posts