Announcements
Subscribing and redeeming gift cards should be looking better again. We're still working to resolve this fully. Subscribe to the thread here for updates.

Free Limits

Solved!

Free Limits

timdio

Sorry if this has come up before, but as an infrequent and "free" member of spotify, not really had time to read all the blogs and info. But was wondering, if there is a time limit on monthly free use and it isn't used, why can't it be carried over to the next month and so on. Surely, Mr Spotify, if the system hasn't been used, then it will cost  the company nothing. Advertisers cover the costs of "free" users, but if we can't use it, then the advertising is wasted!! If I have 30 friends at my house for  any kind of occassion, spotify is an excellent medium and I am advertising it by using it,but very embarrassing when it shuts down! Just wondering, any thoughts?!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Free Limits

Richard
Roadie

Hey timdio, welcome to the Community.

I hope you don't mind, but I've moved your post over to this board since it didn't really belong in the Idea you posted in before. I also added a title to reflect your post.

I'm not sure that this is likely to change in the way you've described I'm afraid. Wouldn't you be able to 'save up' months of unused hours? That wouldn't be very fair on Unlimited users.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solution!

Re: Free Limits

Richard
Roadie

Hey timdio, welcome to the Community.

I hope you don't mind, but I've moved your post over to this board since it didn't really belong in the Idea you posted in before. I also added a title to reflect your post.

I'm not sure that this is likely to change in the way you've described I'm afraid. Wouldn't you be able to 'save up' months of unused hours? That wouldn't be very fair on Unlimited users.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS