Get Dirty Ad... **bleep** in your mouth... Really, do we need to hear this song in an ad???

Get Dirty Ad... **bleep** in your mouth... Really, do we need to hear this song in an ad???

hoknok

I am all for free advertising, you got to pay the bills, but do I need to here "Get Dirty" advertise his new rap song about putting his **bleep** in your mouth??? Really????

3 Replies

Re: Get Dirty Ad... **bleep** in your mouth... Really, do we need to hear this song in an ad???

Matt_808
Casual Listener
I agree, they shouldreslly watch the ads.

Re: Get Dirty Ad... **bleep** in your mouth... Really, do we need to hear this song in an ad???

Thedev
Community Legend

Hello, hoknok! You can always switch to a premium and forget about the ads or even mute your headphones if you really do not wish to listen to this ad! Nevertheless, I'm pretty sure feedback is always welcome here.

Edit:
Don't forget to add some kudos to this idea!

Spotify
Spotify
hoknok - Could you tell us the name of the artist and the song? We can then forward on the feedback directly.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
SUGGESTED POSTS