Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gift Card Not Valid!

Gift Card Not Valid!

From México.

I have a problem with the GREEN Gift cards. They are not working. I bought two gift cards and no one of them works. When I enter the PIN it shows an error message at top of the page. I asked if they activated the cards and they say the cards were activated when I paid them.

So tell me please, how can I redeem these cards? And if they are already expired you should pick them back from stores.

Screen captures are attached.

Thank you.

_20190829_094211.JPG
7 Replies

These are the Gift cards.

DSC_0877.JPG
DSC_0876.JPG

Hey, @hbeltrano1 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

I hope you don't mind I'm answering in English.

About your issue, I suggest first that you take a look at this article below and follow the instructions:

After that, let me know if you could solve your issue. If you couldn't, I will search for another solutions for you.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Herzog,

I already read before that article but unfortunately it didn't help. I hope Spotify can help me to redeem these cards because the stores are refusing to give me my money back.

Thanks anyway.

So in this case, I suggest that you be in touch with the Customer Support team to get help on it. Just go on there and answer the questions that best explain your issue and then tap "I still need help". Fill the form and then you'll need to wait for a reply on your inbox. If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyAyuda on Twitter for help.

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Mi código no se ve y no puedo activarl o

IMG_20230501_113231.jpg

IMG_20230501_113244.jpg

Compré tarjeta y el código no se nota e estado intentando comunicarme x más de dos horas y no me dan respuesta solo me estafaron y robaron

IMG_20230501_113244.jpg

Usually look for Big O or Zero 0 to see the difference, try in five minutes in another browser or tab.

I collect tin cans for Spotify months and lately up to 3 6 mo cards redeemed with no problems. You just need to look for 0 and O.

Suggested posts