Gift Cards in Canada???

Highlighted

Gift Cards in Canada???

Hi! 

I'm new to Spotify - loving it (and more than a little addicted!).  I'm telling all my friends and family about it and would like to be able to purchase gift cards for them so that they can try the premium....but alas, gift cards are not available in Canada. 

Are there any plans to have gift cards become available in Canada anytime soon?  I'm thinking they would make AWESOME Christmas gifts for everyone I know...hahaha saves me actually having to "shop".  But, if there are no plans to have gift cards become available in Canada before December 25, 2014, I guess I'll have to head to the mall.... 😞

If anyone can let me know whether I'll have to actually go Christmas shopping or not this year, I'd appreciate it. 

Thanks!

missmurphysmum

11 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Gift Cards in Canada???

Spotify Legend

Hey missmurphysmum!

I'm afraid you'll have to hit the mall on this occasion.

We would love to have gift cards available in Canada, but unfortunately we don't have any dates for you just yet. 

Highlighted

Are there any stores in Canada that sell spotify gift cards near Hamilton and Brantford area?

Cat Frustrated

Highlighted

If I buy Spotify giftcards in the US, will they work on Canadian accounts? 

I live near the border and would like to buy some in the States and give them away in Canada. 

Highlighted

It is available as an E-Card now.

Spotify Canada E-Card

Highlighted

@mdrake88 wrote:

It is available as an E-Card now.

Spotify Canada E-Card

Nope, not available in Canada, even as an e-Card...bummer.

Highlighted

Hi there, any update on this? (Two Years Later)

I'm not sure I understand the issue, you guys can process CDN CC / PayPal through your merchant? 

Highlighted

Can u use a prepaid visa or visa gift card on Spotify
Highlighted

I really enjoy spotify BUT.... the lack of guft cards kills the service for me %100.\

If you own a nice stereo you will require better audio than free provies...... I refuse to put the financial info online..... So I am forced to use other options for my music needs.

SPOTIFY YOU WILL NOT SUCEED IN CANADA WITHOUT PRE PAID CARDS. MANY MANY CANADIANS FEEL THE SAME WAKE UP.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

So let me get this straight. This thread has been open with this popular topic since 2014, and Y'all still aint makin gift cards in Canada? Guess I'll never get premium now.. 😞

SUGGESTED POSTS