HELP PLEASE

HELP PLEASE

Koja878
Casual Listener

I've been using Spotify Premium for about a year and a half now and I just canceled it because I'm about to leave for boot camp which is a three month thing.  My payment cycle hasn't ended yet for the preivious payment but I got a notification saying I'm using "Spotify" now instead of "Spotify Premium" which means I'm starting to get ads again.  It's not the end of the world since I'm about to leave, but I have one week left and I don't want to listen to commercials and the radio in my car when I should still have Spotify Premium.

TL;DR: cancled payments and preium was instantly canceled.

5 Replies

Re: HELP PLEASE

robzim737
Community Legend

Hey there, does it say you still have premium time left on your account here?

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Koja878
Casual Listener

It does not.

robzim737
Community Legend

Ok, then it looks like your premium may have expired already.  If your last billing was less than a month ago- which you should be able to see on the same page from the link- then I'd suggest you open a ticket with support

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Highlighted

GavinHenderson5
Music Fan

Im sure it probably says in the terms and conditions that as soon as you cancel the payment premium stops. Its always worth giving it a read before you pay up.

Jamie
Spotify Legend
Hi there!

Don't worry, you haven't missed out on any of your Premium time. I've had a little look and can see that you cancelled your renewal on the 27th of last month and that your renewal date would have been today (the 3rd).

Any questions, ask away!
--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.
SUGGESTED POSTS