Announcements

HELP PLZ - Public Profile

Highlighted

HELP PLZ - Public Profile

Casual Listener

I can't update my public profile on the spotify website. None of my public playlists are showing up. How do I get my public playlists to show up on my profile?

5 Replies
Highlighted

Re: HELP PLZ - Public Profile

user-removed
Not applicable

For this, you need to have them as subscribed. If you deleted playlists from your Spotify, now you cam't add them back to your account. I'm sorry! These playlists are not deleted, but them you do not have as "subscribed".

Many years ago you could go to playlist you made, and click a button to add list back to your account. Now it's not possible. I don't know why.

Sorry!

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I don't understand. I didn't delete the playlists. I picked nine of my playlists to be public. They show up on my public profile in the spotify desktop client, but not on my public profile online.

http://open.spotify.com/user/dpezzin

It's just a big picture of my head. I want to share my playlists on my profile. You said I have to have them as suscribed? How do I do that?

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Playlists are only visible in client, not web link from where you can open Spotify.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

So what's the point of having a profile on spotify.com? Just so I can have another place to see my handsome face??? Are you sure there's no way to add playlists to your profile?

Highlighted

Community Legend
You can't edit the open.spotify.com pages, they are just designed to share a link to your profile (or a single playlist) rather than represent your entire profile. If someone lands on an open.spotify.com profile page it should auto load the full profile in that persons Spotify client.

Just having a look in the client, your public playlists and other details show up perfectly on your profile pages. 🙂

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

SUGGESTED POSTS