Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Happy Friday! The Ultimate Track Confessions PL [GAME]

Happy Friday! The Ultimate Track Confessions PL [GAME]

Screen Shot 2013-04-26 at 3.24.50 PM.png

Hello folks,

Another Friday comes...yay!                                                                                                                                     

We would love to create the "The Ultimate Track Confessions"  playlist...but we need your help!

Just think of that track you would never tell yours friends you like but you secretly reeeeally love.

Eventually we will create a playlist with all our track confessions....it will be fun!

Ok, here it´s mine...

I just LOVE this track and will never get tired of it......;)

ps: if you don´t know how to embed a track, find out more here

-----------------------------

Rocio

Community Manager

Use the "Accept as solution" button if your problem has been solved 🙂

♬Music is life♬
45 Replies

It is Friday, and it is all about love ❤️

Maria Mena – I Was Made For Loving You

Also please contribute to my spring picks playlist

Community Spring Picks

Not for eveyones ears, but a cool tune.

http://open.spotify.com/track/1A3iXoekVzV95cq89XiiuX

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Just a bit of 80's loving

I couldn't resist making a whole playlist:

But if I had to choose just one...

I'm not even sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Oh why not haha

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

edit

Ah nice, can't switch to html mode, nice forum lolz

Hey @raszh! Our bad. We've updated the permissions to allow this for all users. Switching to HTML mode shouldn't be a problem anymore 🙂 

Yep...love this one.  I heard it for the first time on SYTYCD and thought it was so interesting....I confess I listen to it often.  The original singer is Róisín Murphy but this song of hers is not on spotify...so I put this version which songs much like the original....

Cornell Chordials – Ramalama (Bang Bang)

....and now to REALLY embarrass myself....yep, I love this one, too...(except for the rap in the middle), but I love the rest of the song...gosh I feel SO UN-METAL right now!  lol

Justin Bieber – As Long As You Love Me

If you liked my post, please send me some "kudos"!

If I solved a problem for you, please click the "accept as solution" tab.

FOLLOW ME AND I WILL FOLLOW YOU (just let me know you followed me)

KAREN ON LAST.FM

Karen's Twitter

Me encanta Paulina tambien!  Awesome choice!

If you liked my post, please send me some "kudos"!

If I solved a problem for you, please click the "accept as solution" tab.

FOLLOW ME AND I WILL FOLLOW YOU (just let me know you followed me)

KAREN ON LAST.FM

Karen's Twitter

Im still loving my 80s fridays.

CEO and Founder
SearchBuzz
http://searchbuzz.co

Ohhh 80s Fridays...I like this idea. Favorite tracks this week?

@ddr wrote:

Track confessions ... I love the idea!

Hard to pick just one, but let's go for this one...

@ddr Haha, *heck yeah*!!! 😄 This along with a select few of '90s, and particularly Savage Garden, songs.

@meahtenoha, ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  yes.  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ With all of my heart, yes. ;_;  What a brilliantly melodic, deep, harmonious pop song. I hadn't heard it in forever and ever (I'm young, anyway, so it was probably not since I was 4 or something), but as soon as I heard it again on the radio (this was at a point after one of my friends told me about a radio station called "Rewind" - '70s, '80s, '90s!), I entered into a dream world and my face fell into tears. Sorry for the ramble .... haha .... this .... this song.   

...Thing is, I was DRIVING, and on the phone, and said - "sorry, I gotta go, I have to pay attention to the road!! Bye!" and I was on my way to work. o_o;;   Of course I hung up just to melt into the song.

I have had a similar experience (bursting into tears while suddenly & unexpectedly hearing the song on the radio) with Seal's "Kiss From A Rose." It still gets me. The first time I remember hearing it was in a drive-through Christmas lights special (ya know - those light shows that you can just drive around in? I was probably six or seven, in my family's minivan with the sibs), and I only remembered the "ba da ba ba ba ba da dah duh," parts, and no lyrics, and the melody, and jeez as soon as I heard it again like ten years later, I broke into tears.

@David Mmmmmmm, yes. Yes. 

Welp, here's one of mine (although, like DDR said, it's sincerely hard to choose just one!!) :

Without music, life would B♭

I really dont know how did I fall in love with this teen chinese pop :))

Dont foget to KUDOS if you think this post helpful 🙂

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

I know, I know...it's just catchy...

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Suggested posts