Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hello

Hello

I like Rap, Hip-Hop, R&B, Pop, Dance, and Electronic music. Some Alternative or "Pop Rock", along with some other exceptions.

My goal is to get everything I ever would want, as an audiophile. All of it on a device I can always carry around with me. I prefer all tracks to be uncensored if they contain anything that would be.

Some of my all-time favorite artists are Ne-Yo, Rihanna, J. Cole, Eminem, Lil Wayne, B.o.B., Pitbull, Drake, The-Dream, Katy Perry, Chris Brown, Travie McCoy, and Flo Rida, just to name a few. I think they make the most consistently good music.

My playlists contain everything from every artist I like. I can always go back and listen to music no matter how old it gets. There are only a few tracks that don't appear to be on Spotify, like Auburn's "La La La", Khalil's "Hey Lil Mama", "Gotta Get Ya - Flo Rida, and various other remixes or unofficial tracks I've come across, usually from Music Choice's R&B/Hip-Hop channel.

1 Reply

Hello there, welcome to this Community!

I also enjoy some of the artists you mentioned! What's your favorite track on Spotify?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts