Help Spotify Application

Highlighted

Help Spotify Application

inesergi7

Hey, 

I applied for an open position at Spotify and got no confirmation mail so I can't review the application process. Does somebody know the HR mail? Or has any other idea how to reach them?

Best, 

Ines

2 Replies

Re: Help Spotify Application

oburger04
Roadie

Hey Ines!

I think I have solved your problem! This page includes the adresses of multiple Spotify HQ locations. I hope you get the job! 🙂

-Oburger04

Please leave me a like or "accept as solution" to help others with a similar problem!

Re: Help Spotify Application

jenjen111
Roadie

If you want to directly contact spotify about the issue of not recieving any confirmation of your application you will need to fill out a contact form. You could also contact Spotify through twitter (their user is @SpotifyCares) about this issue.

Contact info link: https://support.spotify.com/us/article/how-can-i-contact-spotify/?in_footer 

I do not know what you applied for or how long ago it has been for your application. The reason you may have not been contacted was because they have not gone through all the applications yet. There is also a possibility that the email could have been sorted into junk mail, I know from experience that my Spotify emails are sorted into the "promotion" section of my emails. But if it you don't think it is any of the possibilities I put out there you can always contact spotify like I stated above.

Hope you have a nice day and get your application figured out!

SUGGESTED POSTS