Here is an idea in order to ease communication between fans

Solved!

Here is an idea in order to ease communication between fans

Composer

Hello,

I am quite conscious this idea has some consequences on the market, but I do think it could ease fans and artists experience on Spotify.

Well, I am pretty sure that it would be a great opportunity for anyone to be able to share directly with other fans in the spotify application.

Feel free me to tell me if i miss something in the current applications, but I am sure that is almost impossible to send a track to another fans , to create community. This also would ease the merging artists to share with its audience.

I've read somewhere that spotify will propose licence to some artists, this kind of improvement will simply improve marketing. Of course the objective will not be to **bleep** fans, but simply to use Spotify as the main application for Artists and Fans.

TO anyone feel free to be sincere with this idea, to improve it...

All our best to anyone

WATL

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Here is an idea in order to ease communication between fans

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @WeAreTheLine, welcome to the Community.

That feature has been present on Spotify apps but has been removed now due to low usage and it wasn't feasible to keep supporting that feature.

However, if you feel strong about it, you can submit it in Idea Submissions board or support it if this idea has been already submitted.

Have a nice day 🙂

LoxerRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Here is an idea in order to ease communication between fans

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @WeAreTheLine, welcome to the Community.

That feature has been present on Spotify apps but has been removed now due to low usage and it wasn't feasible to keep supporting that feature.

However, if you feel strong about it, you can submit it in Idea Submissions board or support it if this idea has been already submitted.

Have a nice day 🙂

LoxerRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS