Hi, I'm new to the community, I need help please

Hi, I'm new to the community, I need help please

Franco24
Casual Listener

I would like to know how I can upload my followers and what kind of playlists they recommend me, I like Reggaeton, Trap, Rap, Hip Hop and Dancehall, but I listen to everything a bit. I need your help.

2 Replies

Re: Hi, I'm new to the community, I need help please

breedo
Composer

I'm not sure what you mean by upload your followers, but if you want find new music based on genres:

1. Go to 'Browse'

2. 'Genres and moods' should already be selected. Select if it isn't.

3. Click on the genre you want e.g. 'Hip-Hop'

4. After selecting the genre you want, custom playlists made by spotify will come up which are constantly being updated and edited.

I'm sorry if this isn't what you were looking for.

Re: Hi, I'm new to the community, I need help please

Hey there @Franco24,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

If you're using a desktop device, we'd suggest enabling the Friend Feed in the app to view the activity of your friends or people you follow. There's more info about this in this support site article.

On another note, on top of what @breedo recommends, there are also other ways to discover music you like in the app. To get started, check here.

If that doesn't help, it'd be helpful if you could let us know some additional information about what you're looking for so we can take a closer look :)

Keep us posted! We'll be happy to lend a hand if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day :)

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
SUGGESTED POSTS