Hi ! (and a question about personal library in Spotify)

Solved!
Highlighted

Hi ! (and a question about personal library in Spotify)

paulchabran

Hi everybody!

This is my first message on the forum, so to quickly introduce myself, I would say that I am french, almost 20, like to listen music of all genres but never tried to play any instrument :)

I am using the free version of Spotify since many years, and as I will soon have a real and personal income, I plan to suscribe to the premium version. I have only one question about our personal music in Spotify: is it possible to stream these personal files on my smartphone like any other spotify music, or am I forced to synchronize it? The fact is that I have a large music library which cannot fit in any smartphone, even not in a 64gb iPhone. And even though it would fit, it would become useless to use use my library in spotify if I have cannot listen it without synchronize it entirely with my phone.

I know streaming personal library would cartainely requires to let Spotify open and a computer turned on all the time, but my plans include tu have a kind of multimedia server, so this is not a problem

I hope you will understand what I am asking, and I apologize for aaaaaall the mistakes (I have a shi**y level in english...)

Thanks!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Hi ! (and a question about personal library in Spotify)

Peter__
Community Legend
Unfortunately, the only way to get local files on your mobile device for Spotify is to sync them - Spotify don't support cloud files or streaming from your own computers.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

1 Reply
Solution!

Re: Hi ! (and a question about personal library in Spotify)

Peter__
Community Legend
Unfortunately, the only way to get local files on your mobile device for Spotify is to sync them - Spotify don't support cloud files or streaming from your own computers.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

SUGGESTED POSTS