HiFi - Lossless - where are you

Solved!
2 people liked this

Re: HiFi - Lossless - where are you

michpe1111
Regular

This is exachtly same experiences that i have and main reason for changing to Tidal.

4 people liked this

Re: HiFi - Lossless - where are you

JontheC
Regular

Hi Moderator 

You do realize you're directing people to vote on a stream that goes back to 2014!!!!..... F.....k You! 

5 people liked this

Re: HiFi - Lossless - where are you (WEEK 10 no update)

hvttvh
Music Fan

Hi Spotify & Katherina (Moderator),

It is week 10 and still no update on my first request. We just want to hear your roadmap. Are you moving to lossless and updating to the standards of Tidal & Qobuz and many others.

What is your focus. With no innovation you could place yourself out of the market. You can focus on many companies that overcome the same in the past. Best example is KODAK.

I had a hope you would listen to your customers and give them some kind of feedback and hope. As we are your paying entities that you are counting on. I use the word entities as I currently don't see myself as customer because I don't have a feeling you are treading me (us) in that sense. But we are only in week 10 and I hope we get an answer @ week 26. We will see. We will see what the future brings.

We will meet again next week :-).

decooney
Gig Goer

Saving a copy of the original Moderator Post Oct 10 2018 below.  

------------------------------------------------- 

Quote: 

Hey there everyone,

Thanks for posting about this :)

It looks like this is something other Spotify users would enjoy seeing. In this case, we'd recommend heading here and adding your +VOTE and comments to contribute to the discussion. This way, you can keep up to speed as soon as we have any updates on the status of this idea.

Also, if you'd like more information on how the Ideas Exchange works, make sure to head here.

Hope this helps!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

Highlighted
3 people liked this

decooney
Gig Goer

Looks like they don't have any "updates on the status of this idea".  

Members are "up to speed".  Appears Spotify is not.  

Move fast or sink.  

4 people liked this

TheLordVader

Just tried out Tidal and the difference is HUGE in sound quality. Maybe I'll be a Tidal customer instead, because Spotify doesn't seem to listen to their customers. Have Spotify heard of customer care?? 

Don't you care about your precious customers that provide you with money?! 

decooney
Gig Goer

All mighty Apple Co tried to buy Tidal, a few times, back in 2016.  There's a reason.  

For a few of these companies to go dark and remain a bit more silent the past year makes one wonder if they are not investing any more $ right now trying to show how profitable they are, for sale, or for possible takeover.  Would not be suprised to see more big industry level changes in 2020.  

Let the best service provider WIN.  They always do.  

old 2016 article: https://www.theverge.com/2016/7/1/12073668/why-apple-buying-tidal-makes-sense

2 people liked this

decooney
Gig Goer

Status = "SOLVED?"

Does anyone have an idea how this idea was changed to a status of solved and how it can be reset back to new, pending, unresolved status?

anglomilian
Casual Listener

Status SOLVED = We are tired of your whining about lossless streaming. Just shut up.

3 people liked this

JeffreyQC
Casual Listener
Ok so it's Time to open another post about this subject.

SUGGESTED POSTS