Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Highlighted replies

Highlighted replies

Hello.

I don't know, where to post It, so I'll post It here.

I have noticed, that some replies countain text highlighted. Please, how to do to include It to My replies?

Thank You.

Marco

5 Replies

Hey @Noguri!

I've not personally seen this myself are you able to screenshot an example at all and I'll try to find out for you? 

Take Care!

Problem is, that I am blind. My screen reader It says before some posts in Playlist exchange topics before some replies.

Hey!
Could you let me know what Screen Reader you are using as we'd like to be able to replicate this our end to work out what seems to be happening. We're also checking this out with Spotify's Partners who run the community to see if we can find out whether this is expected or not!

Thanks!

I use NVDA, but for example Your post or reply to this topic is highlighted.

Hi @Noguri . 

Since you say that Ethan's reply is being highlighted, I'm going to assume mine will be as well.

If that's the case that's probably because both he and I have special community profiles where our username is bolded and we have a signature, which regular accounts don't have.

I don't have much experience in this area, which you're probably not hearing for the first time, but I'd like to dig a bit deeper. Would you be interested in helping us do some testing?

Community Ergo Sum

Suggested posts