Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

How can I . . .?

How can I . . .?

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello,

how can I add friends and share music ?

I am looking for optimizing my knowledges on Spotify and I am at firsts steps.

Great  ! ! !

Thank you for your help.

VesanKaese. 

1 Reply

Re: How can I . . .?

Community Legend

Hey! A warm welcome to the community 🙂 

Your are account is connected to Facebook then you should be able to find your Facebook friends from the Follow/People tab on the left of the desktop client. If you are on the new client, the activity of anyone or artist you follow will appear in the Activity Sidebar. 

If you don't have or don't want to connect to Facebook, then you can still search for your friends using their Spotify usernames by searching for:

spotify:user:theirusername

in the main search page. It needs to be their Spotify username though, so if they sign in using Facebook then will have a string of 10 digits as a username. Alternatively, get them to share you a HTTP link to their profile, which they can do by right clicking their name anywhere in the client! 

Also have a read at the welcome to the community topic, which has some hints and useful links for music sharing 😄

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

SUGGESTED POSTS