Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do i submit a playlist?

How do i submit a playlist?

I want to boost my spotify playlist but I'm not sure how exactly i can advertise it or post about it

2 Replies

Hi @Alxiaa,

Thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community!

There are two different boards in the Community where Spotify users can promote their playlists: the Audio Exchange is for sharing links to playlists, music, and podcasts; while the Music Discussion board is for Spotify users to discuss their selections, as well as invite others to do the same. I also recommend reading the Audio Exchange Guidelines and the Music Discussion Guidelines if youโ€™re unsure of which board youโ€™d like to share your playlist in.

This thread provides information on how to share your playlist to the Community. You can either start a new topic for your playlist or share it in an existing thread about a similar genre, mood or theme. However, bear in mind that posting the same playlist in multiple threads counts as double-posting, and is not allowed according to the Community Guidelines.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Check out the audio exchange on here! People share and post playlists on there https://community.spotify.com/t5/Audio-Exchange/bd-p/moodplaylists

Suggested posts