How to change the country specific recommendations

Re: How to change the country specific recommendations

rv_batista

Same here thing here, I really don't enjoy the most popular brazilian music and almost all sugestions show me this.

Highlighted

MartaGrodzka

I would certainly buy the Premium option if it would be possible to change your location. I was always using Spotify to find a new music. Now as they made Spotify Poland there is the same **bleep** music as in radio. I hate it. 

Pempi

Same problem here! I have a premium account and there is no option to change the country/language of the reccommended songs! 

It is very annoying. A feature which should be really simple to add.

alonsoftware
Casual Listener

HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SPOTIFY NOTICE THIS IS SOMETHING THAT MATTERS!!!???

Maybe the time is not the answer, maybe a disruptive developer, who actually cares on their users (customers) will give us the reply we all are looking for... #listenyourcustomers

guifernes
Casual Listener

I I live in Brazil. It really is a pain in the **bleep** the suggestions of Brazilian music! Maas by the way ... Spotify does not care about the complaints of its users ... I think it's time to start migrating to the competitors. Who knows, they will not listen to us.

mm80
Casual Listener

Spotify Premium user here and I must say that living in Spain and hating with my guts the opening screen, "browse" (littered with latin music playlists), I find myself in an awkward position to say the least. It's the ever showing side of technology: imposed features instead of opted-in... Absolutely nothing democratic about this.

rubenfro
Casual Listener

Oh so much this!

I live in Japan and I absolutely detest J-POP and similar...

kevinpugh

Same problem... I'm British but live in Thailand. I want all UK based recommendations. Thai music is not for me... Come on Spotify  millions of us live abroad. This is such an obvious feature - live in one place, see recommendations for another. 

RandomWords

Same problem for me. I live in Italy and I get suggestions for music I wouldn't dream of listening to. This needs fixing.

k_jfe-6nzq0q9

Wow! The problem was issued in 2014 and in 2018 I still can't change the fact that the recommended music is in german...C000000L App =)))))))))))))) 

SUGGESTED POSTS