How to change the country specific recommendations

Re: How to change the country specific recommendations

LarryOswald

Incredible, same here. One would expect better from a company that's trying to grow. We're Premium users, but apparently not important enough. I might just wait for my subscription to expire and then switch to a better service, one that actually listens to their paying customers —pun intended.

rubenfro
Casual Listener

The sad thing is that Apple Music does the same thing... it's just so stupid they can't fix something like this 

roninmusicgt

i have the same problem, i woud like to have all the suggestions and moods from a different country that i'm now, this is dissapointing it is 2018 and this post started in 2014 with still no solution

user-removed
Not applicable

Also paid user, I am Mexican, live in Finland, I would like suggestions based on my own liking not imposed by Spotify, even as a paying customer!

It has been years, years! Spotify you are really really frustrating and ignoring good part of your own consumer base, no wonder more and more of my friends are jumping to deezer.. fix this please!

Kees1vande4
Regular

I'm feeling frustrated as well and found similar topics in the idea area. Maybe it will help if we support an actual idea instead of just showing our frustrations. I hope so. A response from Spotify after all these years would also be much appreciated.

Custom Overview: User focused Suggestions Based on Listening History

Tired of the Overview suggestion artists.

Highlighted

Dunkgrease
Casual Listener
I did repost this as an idea. Zero response from Spotify!

Kees1vande4
Regular

That is true. You started this as a great idea. However, the problem is not only country specific recommendations. The users in this topic don't like the recommended playlists/homepage in general.

That's why I think that users should backing up specific ideas about custom homepage/browse/overview and hiding suggested playlists.

Dunkgrease
Casual Listener
Fair point.

user-removed
Not applicable

The thing that is more depressing to me right now, is to see how after years and years of this, literally zero response from spotify at all, not even a small "We hear you" but 100% radio silence.

vanessaddm
Casual Listener

I actually posted on Twitter and they said "We'll look into that" and that was it. Nothing since....

SUGGESTED POSTS