How to change the country specific recommendations

Re: How to change the country specific recommendations

Manneks

Another finnish guy here in needs of a fix for this

narsilanduril

Same here, would really like to choose my Top Hits and play lists ... not really fan of Schwiizerdutsch music

hsr38

Jesus, I was trying to find a solution to this redicolous annoying thing. All the music I've ever listened are from the Eletronic genre. But somehow spotify keeps suggesting Samba, Sertanejo and a whole bunch of other brazilian genre which I've never! ever listened. How this system can in anyway make a paid custumer satisfied ??

Just one more thing to add: I'm right now in Italy, and I dont see a single italian singer or song in spotify's UI. So how on earth can you suggest something based on your **bleep** to me ?

IchGehSteil

I´m from germany but dont want german music suggested at all. Please make it possible to switch localization for the suggested music. I want to be able to switch to the rock playlists of US for example

pantezuma
Casual Listener

Please, fix this issue, or at least make location based suggestions optional.

I'm from Argentina but I listen British / American rock from 60s and 70s and metal from 90s 00s.

Never have I listened to Latin music, but my home page recommends me to listen "Despacito" everyday.

Please, it's been a lot of years with this sh**.

Thanks.

gerryn
Music Fan
I'm so sorry man :)

We all want this feature, what is taking so long.

Terranoch

For a company of this size it is shameful that this legitimate issue have been ignored for so many years.

sarp1305

For god's sake, I know we now got: my daily mix, weekly discover, release radar.. playlists just for us, but are unnoticeable. The first things I see once I open the app are playlist I will never ever listen to in my life, songs people would use to torture me. (Latin music). If only there was an option where we can change the country just for the recommendations it would be perfect. If not possible then an option to arrange the tabs on the first screen so we can see playlists that we are really into once we open the app, and somehow keep the arrange for all of the devices we log into.

WHY SPOTIFY.jpg

zmitrowicz

Everything was good until polish playlists start appearing in my playlists.

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

gerryn
Music Fan

Same for me, I had UK playlists or something - they were awesome. Now I have the same lists but they are all Polish artists.

SUGGESTED POSTS