How to get help and help others on the Spotify Community!

Re: new user

daz10
Casual Listener

ty for your input im not very pc literate so im not sure how anything here works but now i know there are differant forums cheers daz

Re: How to get help and help others on the Spotify Community!

apoorvp29

this is awesome thanks heaps!

katwilch

go to your spotify account online, click edit account and you'll see an option to delete or close your account

user-removed
Not applicable

I bought a new phone, and lost all of a beautiful playlist, as well as my original account. Ive been trying to retrieve both, but doing so I've only made things worse by creating new accounts. Ive had this original account & playlist for more than a year, & just got through paying $8.41 for my original account. Please help in layman terms. Sincerly Robert.

pmyh3i_p-leir

Hello i have a problem with payment at spotify. every month i get a reminder. i wanted to request a standing order so that the amount is automatically debited from my account every month. my payment method is at "Klarna". can either of you tell me how to request this standing order? Thanks :)

ixlatall
Casual Listener

Liam,

You did a great job of posting this article. I can tell you really meant every word by that explanation point!

I'm not trying to be critical.  The instructions and pleads you posted only support how upset and frustrated users, contributors, and moderators are with this product.  I do UX for a living and, believe me, if I can't figure out your navigation, I assure you more than 1/2 your audience is strugging.

I just signed up (and instantly upgraded to Premium) only to learn the user journey for the desktop app, website , and Android App are quite different but similarly quite frustrating. 

Also, Chromecast is not working even though Spotify recognizes it in one of the three platforms (playing music through my Chromecast was my primary goal when signing up).

Finally, worst part is, I was immediately SCOLDED with a big red error box saying I didn't confirm an email I never received (although it let me log in).  UX 101 says NEVER SCOLD YOUR USERS!  (I used all caps so you could feel what Spotify users are feeling.)

Oh...and I can't forget to mention that there is no real help offered...only a "community" of really upset power users trying to address really upset users by educating them on the proper way one should ask for help.

I realize you are not Spotify and you are just trying to help people.  I honestly appreciate you for doing that. 

If you have the contacts, would you please have someone there call or email me or point me to where I can call them?  There are many questions I want to ask and I refuse to take any more time than I already have to write this and highlight the attachments.

My *premium* membership is less than a week old.  Thank God they offered a trial...

They need to know that I will immediately withdraw my upgrade if no one cares enough to call and help.  Gosh, even eBay and Amazon are available by phone now... 

(Just a personal opinion: Pandora and Alexa are making a mockery out of this app.)

I hope the graphics help.  I just got scolded again for attaching 6 when they only accept three.  I guess I'll just try and send the rest in another post.

Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 7.44.20 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 7.44.34 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 9.29.47 PM.png

ixlatall
Casual Listener

More attachments from the post I just posted (that I can't find in the list)...

Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 7.19.33 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 7.20.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 7.44.07 PM.png

ixlatall
Casual Listener

last attachment from the post I just posted...

(

Liam,

You did a great job of posting this article. I can tell you really meant every word by that explanation point!

I'm not trying to be critical.  The instructions and pleads you posted only support how upset and frustrated users, contributors, and moderators are with this product.  I do UX for a living and, believe me, if I can't figure out your navigation, I assure you more than 1/2 your audience is strugging.

I just signed up (and instantly upgraded to Premium) only to learn the user journey for the desktop app, website , and Android App are quite different but similarly quite frustrating. 

Also, Chromecast is not working even though Spotify recognizes it in one of the three platforms (playing music through my Chromecast was my primary goal when signing up).

Finally, worst part is, I was immediately SCOLDED with a big red error box saying I didn't confirm an email I never received (although it let me log in).  UX 101 says NEVER SCOLD YOUR USERS!  (I used all caps so you could feel what Spotify users are feeling.)

Oh...and I can't forget to mention that there is no real help offered...only a "community" of really upset power users trying to address really upset users by educating them on the proper way one should ask for help.

I realize you are not Spotify and you are just trying to help people.  I honestly appreciate you for doing that. 

If you have the contacts, would you please have someone there call or email me or point me to where I can call them?  There are many questions I want to ask and I refuse to take any more time than I already have to write this and highlight the attachments.

My *premium* membership is less than a week old.  Thank God they offered a trial...

They need to know that I will immediately withdraw my upgrade if no one cares enough to call and help.  Gosh, even eBay and Amazon are available by phone now... 

(Just a personal opinion: Pandora and Alexa are making a mockery out of this app.)

I hope the graphics help.  I just got scolded again for attaching 6 when they only accept three.  I guess I'll just try and send the rest in another post.

)

Highlighted

ixlatall
Casual Listener

The final attachment didn't seem to post on my last attempt.  Trying again.

(

Liam,

)

Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 7.47.13 PM.png

narutal
Regular

Now I trying to start my own business, and I need an advice about how to find money to start business. This question bothers me especially, because without money I can not open an office, and hire employees. What do you think about loans https://www.wisconsinpaydayloans-wi.com/ ? Is it good for business or bad? Because if my business will be crash, I will not take money back to bank. But if we look at this from other side, loans is a good motivation, because you always know, that you need to take money back. and will work in 10X mode.

SUGGESTED POSTS