How to post a bug report

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: How to post a bug report

wasted_username
Casual Listener

This is the top result on google for "spotify bug report", but the links no longer work.

Highlighted

pauljsolomon
Music Fan
I am trying to post a bug report for my desktop app. This site makes it very hard to report bugs. Is this by design? How do I report a bug on my desktop app? Spotify, please make this easier, as I want to help improve your product that I use every day.
Highlighted
Solution!

Hey there folks,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

If you're experiencing an issue with the app, or want to report something unexpected, the best way to go about this to follow the steps in this Spotify Answer

Keep in mind that while you can't start a new thread in the Ongoing Issues board, you can always post in the relevant to your device/issue Help Board first.

Community Rock Stars or Moderators can eventually move your thread in the Ongoing Issues board if it's something that needs to be looked into further.

Hope this helps clarify things but don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else. We'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS