Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to remove Black Lives Matter playlist

How to remove Black Lives Matter playlist

I'm a paying customer - paying for listening to the music I LIKE, not to listen your political agenda. Why I should listen to such titles as "Richard Pryor - Niggers vs. The Police" or "N.W.A - **bleep** Tha Police". This is on your "Black Live Matter" playlist!. 
If this playlist won't be removed from my home-screen I'm cancelling my subscription! 

88 Replies

Agreed, stop, stop pushing political agendas. It’s gross.

New premium member - same thing.
Opened a support case.
Useless.
I'm taking it to legal. My 7-year old saw the black fist and the first song was inappropriate, which is a violation of US COPPA regulation (Children's Online Privacy and Protection Act).
Like Apple and Facebook, the only way to get attention is via class action suit.

I'm so fed up with the **bleep** people at Spotify who thing this is a good I idea. I don't listen to this kind of music so don't force me too at it. I don't care about their political agendas. Keep them to yourself. A business should conduct themselves professionally. I'm going to cancel this service. I'm tired of them forcing things time after time.

If there is C.A.L let me know and I'll sign it

Agreed! I pay to listen to music, not to be force fed left-wing political propaganda. Leave that to the MSM, Spotify and just stick with providing music. Please remove all political garbage!

Quick update - their position (as a European company, ironically) is basically remain a member and suck it up or move along.
Note that my playlist and above do not show this any more. It was only the initial day.
Apple (Music) has been more hard-handed and longer term with rap, BLM, etc.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO keep crying cancel your subscription you dumb **bleep**

Go,eat fried chicken and tell me how dialysis is goimg K’Shwan Washington

This kind if shet is fking mind numbing. I don't fking care about seeing things Im not interested in. Especially a terrorist organizations taste in music. Even if it was NRA APPROVED PLAYLIST, I DONT WANT TO SEE IT IN MY FEED. I want music and items that im interested in not this trash. Just stfy

Suggested posts